Friday, May 25, 2012

Challenges

Dear Blog

I am a horrible blogger, I keep saying I will blog more and I do not follow through. Therefore I have come up with a solution, I will set myself some challenges.

Challenge 1: Next week I am attempting to not go grocery shopping at all, therefore all meals will be prepared with my pantry and refrigerator.
Challenge 2: I want to maybe do a week of bento boxes for lunch.
Challenge 3: I want to start a new feature on my blog, 'What's for Dinner'. In actuality I have started taking photos of meals, but have not posted them and then too much time has passed.  This will change!

Here are my 'failed' attempts and if anyone wants I will post the recipes

Grainy Mustard Chicken on a bed of baby spinach with roasted beans, cauliflower and cauliflower rice

Panko Crusted Chicken Breast with baby bok choy salad and tahini quinoa lentil salad

Spicy Beef Broccoli on a bed of rice

-mjb

No comments:

Post a Comment